domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Love compilation o lo que nunca te dije.




It's a cool thing you'll never know all the ways I've tried. I guess, second best it's all I will know. At least I loved enough to hurt. I'm screeming I love you so, but my thoughts you can't decode. Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lover always do. We only said goodbye with words. Tu me enseñas que se puede querer lo que no ves. I know you well, I know your smell, I've been addicted to you.

 I hate to turn up out on the blue, uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. Me desperté soñando que estaba a tu lado. Now, if we're gonna play these parts, look me in the eyes and tell me you're in love, I'm the only one, go on and lie to me. And now you got me thinkin' bout the first time that I met you, standin' in a crowded room and I could only see you. No entiendo mi vida, se encienden los versos, que a oscuras te puedo. Cómo decir que me partes en mil, las esquinitas de mis huesos. When I think about it, I know that I was never there, or even care. Y detrás de cada límite estoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario